Orientation & Training
Where you get help from depends on the type of help you are seeking.
- Course specific questions (about course content, assignment due dates, tests, etc): Contact your instructor.
- General questions about eLearning (ex. Log In, Canvas, etc.): Check the eLearning General Questions page. Sudent Online Support (SOS): 360-416-2562 or email: email@example.com, Live Chat
- Canvas technical issues: click Help link located in the lower left corner of your Canvas page or check Canvas Student Guide
- Library services: 360.416.7847
- Registration/admissions: (360) 416-7766
- Information Technology questions (student e-mail, wireless connection, computer information, etc): Contact IT HelpDesk 360-416-7770 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special accommodations for students with a disability: Contac the SVC Access Services Office at 360.416.7959 or Justin Justin.Smock@skagit.edu for the Mount Vernon Campus and 360-679-5393 or Natalie.Skouson@skagit.edu for the Whidbey Island.