Integrated Basic Education and Skills Training (I-BEST) pairs a professional or technical program with Adult Basic Education courses; including reading, writing, and math skills. I-BEST provides educational access and support for students to progress further and faster along career pathways.
Learning Options Include
Currently only offered on the Mount Vernon campus
- College knowledge and employability skills
- Reading, writing and math
- College credit
- Scholarships available
Work toward a certificate in:
- Allied Health
- Automotive Technology
- Business Management
- Marine Technology
- Nursing Assistant
- Office Technology
How to Register for Classes
Follow these steps to get started:
- Contact the location you wish to attend to get the current entrance assessment schedule.
- Bring a check or money order in the amount of $25.00 to the entrance assessment appointment to pay your tuition fee.
- Upon completion of the assessment students will be placed in appropriate course level and can begin their studies.
We offer day and evening classes at a cost of only $25 per quarter! A tuition waiver is available for those who qualify.
Mount Vernon Campus
Student Success Center, L-116B